The Everpure manufactured 4FC-S carbon block filter is specifically designed to finely filter and finely polish water for high quality foodservice applications including Ice and Coffee machines, Steam and Combi ovens. This cartridge provides superior half micron (0.5) filtration at a high flow rate at over 9 litres per minute.
The filter reduces / removes chlorine taste and odour and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages and removes particles down to half micron in size. This cartridge also has scale & bacterial growth reduction capabilities.
The quick change bayonet style cartridge makes filter replacement easy and sanitary.
Ideal for coffee and ice machines, and other water using appliances such as steam and combi ovens.
This cartridge is also a replacement for the Insurice I2000 & I4000.
Features and benefits
- Contaminants removed/reduced include chlorine, bad tastes and odours, fine dirt and sediment particles down to half (0.5) microns in size, cysts, giardia, and cryptosporidium.
- Reduces lime scale build up in water using appliances.
- Inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- Does not remove fluoride and other naturally occurring minerals and salts.
- Should be installed vertically.
- Flow rate at over 9 litres p/minute
- Rated capacity @ 56,781 litres
- This filter should be replaced every 6 months or when capacity is reached and flow becomes inconveniently slow.
- Australian Standards compliant
- International NSF Standard 42 & 53
* The useful life of a filter cartridge is subject to usage, water quality and pressure.
Replacement filter cartridges,
Product code: 4FC-S
How many would you like?
Price above includes GST and delivery by Australia Post, Australia wide.
Please allow 7-10 Working Days for Delivery.